At Brian Nagy Heating & Cooling we pride ourselves on providing reliable products and great service. When faced with choice of either replacing or repairing your home comfort systems, you can count on us to help you find a solution that’s affordable, keeps your family comfortable, and makes long-term sense.
Every situation is unique. At Brian Nagy Heating we will provide expert advice based on an inspection of your existing system, identifying maintenance needs and costs, and discussing your individual heating, cooling and air quality priorities.
To get the most out of your visit with us, we invite you to take a moment to make sure you’re prepared.
• Know where all of the heating and cooling units are in your home.
• Perform basic troubleshooting.
• Check your air filter, a dirty air filter is a common cause of problems.
• Write down the model numbers of your Bryant Products.
• Be ready to explain clearly what problems you’ve had.
• Know when the problems began.
• Make sure the system is accessible, including units in crawl spaces or attics.
• Lock pets in a separate room.
• Make sure an adult (18 years or older) is home to let us in.
• Be prepared to answer the phone. Our technician may call when they are on the way to your home.